The good news is we are opening soon.
We know we said late January – unfortunately, we won’t make that goal. We’re working hard every day to open as soon as possible, but some things are outside of our control. We’ll be serving up the area’s best beer and German food within a matter of weeks.
Our plan is to open on February 26. Our team is as excited as anyone to get this Haus Party started! We appreciate all of the support and excitement we’re receiving from the community, the contractors and Royal Bank of Missouri – our partners in bringing you St. Louis’ largest single concept restaurant.
Here’s what’s left to finish up:
• We have some changes that are under way before we can install our state-of-the-art beverage distribution system from Gruber in Germany.
• Our beautiful hardwood furniture, which is being manufactured locally, is almost finished.
• Our one-of-a-kind point of sale system is being installed to ensure that the kitchen runs smoothly to best serve our guests.
• The last bit of wiring for our kitchen installation is being finished up now, and the final connections will be made to our kitchen appliances.
Once these items are taken care of, we’ll be ready to open our doors.
Before you ask, we want to address a few FAQs:
• Stein lockers will not be available for pre-sale. We don’t have a good way to do this logistically. We decided it would be most fair for all of our community to make them available in the restaurant on a first come-first served basis. Come early to make sure you reserve yours in time.
• Gift cards are not currently available for purchase. Cards that were purchased at events we were at previously will obviously still be honored when we open, but until we finalize the work on the POS, tracking sales of individual cards is too difficult to accomplish.
• We are planning to have live music seven days a week. Our nightly bands will be from Germany and Austria, however for some off times and special events we are looking to use local bands – German and otherwise. Spots will be incredibly limited. If you’re interested in being considered, click here to fill out the contact form and tell us about your band. We’ll add you to our list of talent that has reached out to us and call you if an occasion arises.
• We are still finalizing group packages. If you’re looking to hold a party or event at the Hofbräuhaus, click here to contact our Sales Manager to get on the list to receive information as soon as it’s available. If you’ve already contacted us, you should have received a reply and are already on the list.
We’re very excited about the progress on-site and can’t wait to celebrate with all of you.
The Hofbräuhaus St. Louis – Belleville Team